[OpenID board] FW: Update on openid.net work?

Dick Hardt dick at sxip.com
Tue Feb 19 02:20:37 UTC 2008

Thanks Scott.

It is unclear from below if someone is logging in with an OpenID and
if that OpenID is being verified and if the member knows that will be
their identifier. Would you clarify that?

Also, are we able to take credit card payments through Paypal or just
payments from people with Paypal accounts? If the latter, we could add
taking payments from Google Checkout and Amazon as well for users that
have existing accounts with those two vendors.

-- Dick