[OpenID board] OpenID Foundation and Japan

Nat Sakimura n-sakimura at nri.co.jp
Thu Feb 14 03:21:21 UTC 2008

Hi All:

If we are to do the press conference on the 28th,
you have to give a go by the end of your Thursday, this week.

Hopefully, you would :-)

Please contact me at any time if you need. I will try to be online on
Skype as well: nat_sakimura is my skype id.

Also, I am including our press guy, Mr. Uchiyama, in the distributin list.

Regards,

Nat