[OpenID board] OpenID at conferences

Johannes Ernst jernst at netmesh.us
Tue Feb 12 00:18:24 UTC 2008

> On Feb 11, 2008, at 9:45 AM, Dick Hardt wrote:
>> I don't see anything we need to do for the rest of the budget year
>> (until March 30). Was there something specific you were thinking of
>> Johannes?

Yes. The European Identity Conference in Munich. As we all know, there
is a difference between a vendor-neutral foundation presenting itself
to a new kind of audience with perhaps the goal of recruiting new
members, and a vendor who happened to be a member in that same
foundation telling the side story of the foundation.

I'm not necessarily arguing either way right now, I just wanted to
clarify what the budget said.