[OpenID board] OpenID Foundation and Japan

David Recordon drecordon at sixapart.com
Mon Feb 11 18:37:38 UTC 2008

Adding a few more cc's to this thread for people who might not be on
this list, but have expressed interest in this conversation.

I too would lean toward options 3 or 4.  One thing I like about option
4 (assuming we understand what it takes to make happen) is that
policies around IPR, trademark, membership, etc would also apply to
members in Asia.  I foresee this making things simpler in the future
though really am interested in opinions from others. :)

--David