[OpenID board] [OpenID] Helping the Foundation Answer Everyone's Questions

Snorri snorri at snorri.eu
Sat Feb 9 23:59:27 UTC 2008

Thanks,
For many People: IPR documents = Chinese! ;-)
But they like to read (and are reassured) about articles of an NPO

Here are some interesting bylaws (easily accessible) :
http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Foundation_bylaws
http://www.apache.org/foundation/bylaws.html
http://www.opensource.org/bylaws

Yes I know with IRS it's a complicated process... ;-)
= Good luck

-Snorri