[OpenID board] [Marketing] The OpenID Store

Dick Hardt dick at sxip.com
Sat Feb 9 07:26:26 UTC 2008

I'm a fan of providing an incentive for people to join. We have a
number of people that have joined without the incentive, and I think
it is possible people will buy swag in addition.

We can offer a combination where if they pay a little more money they
get a membership AND a T-Shirt or some such.

-- Dick