[OpenID board] [Marketing] The OpenID Store

Bill Washburn billhwashburn at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 9 03:49:16 UTC 2008

Playing the devil's advocate, I think there is a lot to be said for motivating people to become actual members of the Foundation (and send us $100 - or more - in the process).  So I think that if the chance to get either a ball cap or a mug or a t-shirt can motivate people to join, then we will definitely benefit.  After all, if we did motivate 500 people to join to something free from the OpenID store, then OIDF will net $50,000 minus 10% for the t-shirts.  That would be a solid outcome and solid support for the Foundation.

-bill