[OpenID board] PAPE Vote Discussion

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Tue Dec 23 21:43:24 UTC 2008

This was announced 60 days before the vote started at http://openid.net/2008/10/23/pape-specification-review-period-commencing/.  The vote started following the public review of the specification, per the OpenID IPR procedures.  Comments were received and discussed on the specs-pape at openid.net<mailto:specs-pape at openid.net> mailing list.

                                                                -- Mike