[OpenID board] BOARD VOTE: Motion to update Rails plugin andOpenID.net ...

Brian Kissel bkissel at janrain.com
Thu Dec 18 15:39:53 UTC 2008

Agreed. Should have said "more" vendor neutral. The tradeoff is between neutrality and ease of use. We've gotten plenty of feedback that typing in a url isn't terribly intuitive to non technical users.

We can just put the text box back up but wanted to make sure we were considering other viable options to address concerns, maximize ux, and save cost.
========
Brian Kissel
JanRain - OpenID Platform Solutions
503.866.4424 (cell)