[OpenID board] BOARD VOTE: Motion to update Rails plugin and OpenID.net ...

Eddy Nigg (StartCom Ltd.) eddy_nigg at startcom.org
Thu Dec 18 03:12:59 UTC 2008

On 12/18/2008 05:06 AM, Scott Kveton:
>> Scott, 2K might be a lot if it only needs an hour or two of work. I can't
>> judge since I don't know what's broken nor know Rails, but sometimes the
>> ease with paying others by you  is amazing. :-)
>>

> Ha!  I'm a fan of paying people to get things done instead of having
> endless discussions on mailing lists. :-)

:-)

Just pay less

> I want the membership software for the OIDF to be completely vendor
> neutral and I'm trying to solve that via the shortest path (albeit I'm
> sure not the most inexpensive).

I agree with you that the previous login should be fixed and placed in
order! If DeWitt is willing to have the Google icon in RPX replaced with
that of StartSSL I'm will reconsider my stance on this subject ;-)

Regards
Signer: 	Eddy Nigg, StartCom Ltd. <http://www.startcom.org>
Jabber: 	startcom at startcom.org <xmpp:startcom at startcom.org>
Phone: 	+1.213.341.0390