[OpenID board] Voting validation & wording

Chris Messina chris.messina at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 06:22:55 UTC 2008

I felt like rather than complaining, I should provide a fix. Turns out that
I suck at Javascript though, so calling on my vast Twitter network (and
mostly harassing Michael Richardson), we cooked up a script that should be
able to be dropped into place with one modification:
Change:

<h2>Candidates</h2>

to:

<h2>Candidates</h2>
  <form id="candidates-table">

See it in action: http://factorycity.net/demos/openid/checkboxes/

You can now pick up to SEVEN candidates, but no more.

Any chance we could get this deployed?

Chris