[OpenID board] Staying signed in to openid.net

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Wed Dec 10 17:57:03 UTC 2008

For now, I'm just forwarding your feedback to the board alias.  I have to say that I agree with you that I much preferred the straightforward text box to the pop-up login control, which adds an extra step, although I'm not sure that we want to make further changes to the site while the election is in progress.

                                                                -- Mike