[OpenID board] Reminder that nominations end?

Dick Hardt dick.hardt at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 01:31:27 UTC 2008

Enabling people to change their statements would be a change to the
process part way through. When creating the statements, candidates
were told they would not be able to edit them.

You can see if you have enough seconds on your own candidacy -- not
sure we need to email that out before closure.

Once nominations end, it would be useful to communicate to all the
candidates that their nomination was successful.

-- Dick