[OpenID board] Admins of the Membership / Election Tool?

David Recordon drecordon at sixapart.com
Sat Dec 6 21:59:08 UTC 2008

After sending out the pending member emails, I wanted to figure out
how I could see if they have any impact in terms of new
registrations.  Figured the easiest way to do this (since I'm not an
admin on the web tool) was to count the rows in the database table
that only lists members (I'm specifically avoiding looking at anything
that has to do with the ongoing election).  One thing I noticed is
that we currently have four "admins": Peat, Darin, Mart, and Brian.  I
understand Peat and Darin, Mart became an admin just to troubleshoot a
member's login issue this morning, but why is Brian Kissel an admin?

Can anyone shed some light on this?  For the time being, I've removed
Brian as an admin especially since he is also running in this election.

Thanks,
--David