[OpenID board] Trademark problem?

Eddy Nigg (StartCom Ltd.) eddy_nigg at startcom.org
Tue Dec 2 21:54:58 UTC 2008

On 12/02/2008 11:46 PM, Martin Atkins:
> You quoted Dick's two examples of things that are already public. Are
> you referring to the side-note that it's not been disclosed which
> company is joining the board?

Even though I understand the need to keep certain things under the hood,
it's also striking that exactly those issues are the most critical and
crucial for the foundation! We could think about, that whoever can't
disclose willingness to join the foundation in some form or the other,
shouldn't apply in first place. I know that some here will not agree
with that statement, however as an OPEN foundation, it might be appropriate.

Regards
Signer: 	Eddy Nigg, StartCom Ltd. <http://www.startcom.org>
Jabber: 	startcom at startcom.org <xmpp:startcom at startcom.org>
Phone: 	+1.213.341.0390