[OpenID board] Trademark problem?

DeWitt Clinton dewitt at google.com
Tue Dec 2 20:36:55 UTC 2008

Chris, I recommended that this conversation, since it involves legal
matters, be moved ASAP to a closed list.  It's not about keeping anyone out
of the loop, it's about making 100% sure you know exactly who your audience
is when discussing potentially litigious topics.  Discussion about specific
use of trademarks qualify here, I'm afraid.

No arguments from me about other uses of board-private, btw.  We're trying
hard to self-deprecate that list and steer all other discussion to the
public lists.  It's taking a bit of bad habit breaking, but I know people
(including myself) are working hard at it.

-DeWitt