[OpenID board] Final Agenda for 8/14/2008 ...

Martin Atkins mart at degeneration.co.uk
Tue Aug 26 18:38:17 UTC 2008

Scott Kveton wrote:
> I know Mart has changed where we have been keeping these minutes for
> the sake of ease-of-editing.
>
> Mart: where are we putting minutes now?
>
> I agree, we need to be more timely in getting the minutes out.

The minutes themselves are on Google Docs but linked from the wiki as
before.

That's here:
http://wiki.openid.net/OpenID_Foundation/Board

As I just noted in another message, I think some of them from around the
time I was transitioning to Google Docs aren't linked from the wiki as
they should be, so I'll check up on that and ensure that everything's
linked. I have everything to date on Google Docs apart from Drummond's
draft minutes from the last meeting.

Perhaps a way to get these published more expediently would be to
approve them via the mailing list rather than as a motion in the next
board meeting. We could say that if there are no objections 7 days (or
so) after the draft is published that the minutes are considered
approved. We could also potentially open the minutes up for editing by
board members on Google Docs so that amendments can be made directly;
I'm not sure how that would work out in practice, but it's certainly
technically possible.