[OpenID board] Executive committee ...

Scott Kveton scott at kveton.com
Tue Aug 26 07:28:37 UTC 2008

> This is what I recall as well. I definitely was the four officers of the
> Board (previously elected) and Mike as the community or at-large board
> member who was willing to put in the time on the executive committee.

I must have missed that call and its a shame we spent extra time on
this during the last call.  Sorry about that everyone.

I would just as soon stick with the current officers + one at-large
member (that being Mike right now).  I'd also think that we'd want to
make this the standard practice moving forward (such that after
elections we'd vote in new officers and one at-large member and thus a
new Executive Committee).  I'm mostly interested in getting the
process down so that after the next round of elections we have a
defined Executive Committee that can work closely with the new
Executive Director.

Thoughts?

- Scott