[OpenID board] Membership application form missing

DeWitt Clinton dewitt at google.com
Sat Apr 26 23:43:46 UTC 2008

Isn't there also  supposed to be an electronic form on that page?  In the
paragraph that includes the broken link to the offline pdf, the page
currently reads:

> To apply for membership in OpenID Foundation ("OpenID Foundation") please
> complete this online Membership Application below.

And then nothing, except the paragraphs beginning "Upon completion [...]"
and "Note: By submitting [...]".

Did something break recently?

-DeWitt