[OpenID board] Agenda for 4/24/2008 ...

Snorri snorri at snorri.eu
Thu Apr 24 06:38:13 UTC 2008

+1
-Snorri

-----Message d'origine-----
De : board-bounces at openid.net [mailto:board-bounces at openid.net] De la part
de Mike Jones
Envoyé : jeudi 24 avril 2008 05:58
À : board at openid.net
Objet : Re: [OpenID board] Agenda for 4/24/2008 ...

Unfortunately, I do not expect be prepared to make any definitive
recommendations about the proposed wording changes by then.  For what it's
worth, I appreciated and agreed with the intent of Drummond's comments but
that's different from me having the hours necessary before 11am tomorrow to
propose specific wording deltas and review them with my committee before
reporting back to the board.

                                Cheers,