[OpenID board] Agenda for 4/24/2008 ...

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Thu Apr 24 03:57:57 UTC 2008

Unfortunately, I do not expect be prepared to make any definitive recommendations about the proposed wording changes by then.  For what it's worth, I appreciated and agreed with the intent of Drummond's comments but that's different from me having the hours necessary before 11am tomorrow to propose specific wording deltas and review them with my committee before reporting back to the board.

                                Cheers,
                                -- Mike