[OpenID board] Agenda for 11/1/2007 ...

Bill Washburn billhwashburn at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 30 05:36:55 UTC 2007

This is my fault.  I tried to be very exact and explicit that I was attempting to get an alternative time that everyone could accommodate.  I believe I was clear in saying that the standing meeting would still be operative...

Here's what I wrote last week:
>I checked with Scott and if there is a time prior to Thursday that can
work for everyone, then we can proceed with the call early.
>Otherwise
it will still happen as currently scheduled.

It came close to working for everyone on Wednesday, but did not happen.

I am sorry for this difficulty.  I have postponed my personal plans and will be on the call on Thursday.

-bill