[OpenID board] Webware 100 Press Release

Johannes Ernst jernst at netmesh.us
Wed May 30 03:35:12 UTC 2007

Personally, I'd think if we win it, that might be worth a press
release, but so far, it's really a giant grab bag of "anything" that
has the same "status".
Blogging with a "vote" button might be a good idea, though.

http://netmesh.info/jernst/News/openid-is-cnet-webware-100-finalist.html

On May 29, 2007, at 19:05, Recordon, David wrote:

> Right version is attached...

Johannes Ernst
NetMesh Inc.