[OpenID board] Webware 100 Press Release

Recordon, David drecordon at verisign.com
Wed May 30 02:04:04 UTC 2007

Do we want to issue a press release as OpenID is a CNET Webware 100
Finalist?  I've attached a copy of their template which I've edited to
be about OpenID, though it certainly needs some editing help.

Scott, could you own this with Bill to work with the PR company JanRain
uses for releases?  They certainly seem to do a good job of getting all
over the wire.  I'm happy to cover the cost, if needed, until we get our
bank account setup. :)

I've also added a "vote" banner to http://openid.net.

Would be good to get this finalized tomorrow so it can hit the wire
Thursday.

Thanks,
--David