[OpenID board] Missing call today ...

Gabe Wachob gabe.wachob at amsoft.net
Thu May 24 18:35:16 UTC 2007

Just a word of warning about Wells Fargo - they key all of their online
access through Social Security Numbers, so if you ever want someone to have
access that isn't American, this presents a bit of an issue. Their
recommendation is to have the foreigner get an SSN...

An issue we've had at the very international company I work at.

	-Gabe