[OpenID board] Proposal for participation in European events

Recordon, David drecordon at verisign.com
Sun May 6 12:31:54 UTC 2007

Hi Marc,
Thanks for letting us know about this!  Speaking for myself, I don't
think I'd be able to make it to Paris in June for this event.  Snorri
also emailed me and I suggested to him that an email is sent to
general at openid.net to let the wider community know about the event.  You
may find people who read that list and are able to attend.

Cheers,
--David