[OpenID board] Next Call?

Scott Kveton scott at janrain.com
Tue May 1 17:52:40 UTC 2007

Hi Everybody,

Thanks for the support ... And thanks for all of the +1's ... :-)

Let's shoot for our call this week at 12noon on Thursday on the regular
number.  Bill and I have a call with the legal folks today so we should have
an update on the by-laws.  Would also like to get some more work done on the
IPR ... Gabe: by all means please join us on the call.

Looking forward to it,

- Scott