[OpenID board] Agenda for 3/22/2007 meeting ...

Dick Hardt dick at sxip.com
Wed Mar 21 17:54:33 UTC 2007

On 21-Mar-07, at 10:49 AM, Scott Kveton wrote:

>>> * Agenda *
>>> ----------
>>> * Committees report in: by-laws, IPR.
>>
>> We likely could move forward faster on the by-laws if there was some
>> feedback on the proposal that I wrote!
>
> After reflection I'm starting to like the pay-for-board seats model
> with the
> equal representation from voted seats.  I'm a little concerned
> about how big
> the board could get and the paralysis that could cause.  Any ideas
> on that?
> Or did I miss that?

we talked about that somewhat on the call you missed

Agree that big boards don't get things done. My experience with large
boards is that the work gets done by small committees that report
back to the board for things to get approved

>>> * Discussion on bounty awards: lots of discussion coming in to the
>>> bounty
>>> list about the status of this. - Scott
>>
>> Where is the bounty list? I don't recall seeing any discussion.
>
> My bad ... Its not a list, just a mail alias for "questions about the
> bounty".  People are asking if they qualify as well as details on
> when they
> will be awarded.  I like the idea of awarding them at OSCON this
> summer.

OSCON is a good event to award at. Would be good to use that as a
driving function for people to work towards.