[OpenID board] Agenda for 3/22/2007 meeting ...

Scott Kveton scott at janrain.com
Wed Mar 21 17:49:21 UTC 2007

>> * Agenda *
>> ----------
>> * Committees report in: by-laws, IPR.
>
> We likely could move forward faster on the by-laws if there was some
> feedback on the proposal that I wrote!

After reflection I'm starting to like the pay-for-board seats model with the
equal representation from voted seats.  I'm a little concerned about how big
the board could get and the paralysis that could cause.  Any ideas on that?
Or did I miss that?

>> * Discussion on bounty awards: lots of discussion coming in to the
>> bounty
>> list about the status of this. - Scott
>
> Where is the bounty list? I don't recall seeing any discussion.

My bad ... Its not a list, just a mail alias for "questions about the
bounty".  People are asking if they qualify as well as details on when they
will be awarded.  I like the idea of awarding them at OSCON this summer.

- Scott