[OpenID board] Foundation organization proposal

Drummond Reed drummond.reed at cordance.net
Thu Mar 15 05:21:01 UTC 2007

Dick, if I read this right (and I may not be), the board would consist
entirely of directors from founding sponsors unless there are less than
seven.

That would be a completely sponsor board with no community representation.

I thought what was discussed last week (but I may not have understood
correctly either) was one community-elected board member for each sponsor
board member, i.e., a 50-50 split.

=Drummond