[OpenID board] Updated: Agenda for 3/8/2007 meeting ...

Scott Kveton scott at janrain.com
Thu Mar 8 01:40:08 UTC 2007

* Agenda *
----------
* Committees report in: by-laws, IPR, other?

* Incorporation of Foundation - Bill/Scott (I'm moving this up near the top
due to our conversation with legal council today)

* Trademark issues regarding use of term "OpenID" - Johannes
    - How does this fit into IPR?

* Cover business model for funding Foundation (namely membership)
    - what does membership "get" you in this model?

* Discussion on bounty awards: lots of discussion coming in to the bounty
list about the status of this.

Looking forward to talking to folks tomorrow,