[OpenID board] Trademark board meeting issue

Dick Hardt dick at sxip.com
Wed Mar 7 08:09:13 UTC 2007

I agree this is not something the board can decide and needs to
reflect the community.

I'm concerned that someone posting the question to general@ will not
lead to a desirable outcome as most people are not educated on TM
issues.

I would suggest that trademark usage be part of the IPR policy and
that the board propose a policy to the community which can then be
approved.

-- Dick