[OpenID board] Agenda for 7/12/2007 ...

Recordon, David drecordon at verisign.com
Wed Jul 11 17:12:17 UTC 2007

Hi all,
There is a good chance I won't be able to make the call this week as
I'll be in Tokyo.

Not a lot of an IPR update from my side, still waiting for complete
feedback from Symantec.  Good news is that a second draft coming out of
the meeting was put forth before Catalyst.  I think Bill knows more of
the current status regarding a third draft of the policy.

Simon Willison and I are presenting a tutorial Tuesday morning at OSCON
and then participating in Tim's Executive Briefing that afternoon.
There is not however a general OpenID session during the conference.  It
would be great if Scott's update could also include basic OpenID
information and adoption in addition to bounty awards.

--David