[OpenID board] Board Call schedule change - July 3rd at noon Pacific Time

Bill Washburn billhwashburn at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 3 00:57:59 UTC 2007

Perhaps we should do a quick poll of attendance.

I am aware that Scott is not going to be available tomorrow in all likelihood due to an important conversation/interview he has tomorrow.  I'm expecting to hear from him still today about the bank account and the meeting agenda.  Is anyone else not available tomorrow?

cheers,
-bill