[OpenID board] Added meeting minutes and agenda templates in the appendix

Bill Washburn billhwashburn at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 13 20:50:12 UTC 2007

Feedback:

Under 1. I suggest changing, "Approved meeting minutes..." to "Upon approval meeting minutes...

I'm not sure that item 2. is complete in that board-private at openid.net is used for preliminary minutes before approval and presumably other threads that initially need to be kept private even though the communication will be made public with time.

Finally, in my experience, it is easier, simpler, and more practical to have the ED be a non-voting, voice-only designated member of the board; not elected, but serving by appointment at the behest of the full board.

cheers,
-bill

Johannes Ernst <jernst at netmesh.us> wrote: I added some language, it now reads:

meeting minutes will be posted to this list. The Board will use this
list for Board activities to the maximum extent possible.

of the Board and additional individuals selected by the Board (e.g.
the Foundation's executive director). The Board will use this list
only for “executive session” activities (see “Executive Session” above).

On Feb 12, 2007, at 22:12, Dick Hardt wrote:

> thanks for sending a PDF
>
> I would suggest you explain the different purposes for board@ and
> board-private@ -- currently it just says one is public and one is not
> -- given the introduction, some explanation on why board-private
> exists would be useful to the reader
>
> On 12-Feb-07, at 10:01 PM, Johannes Ernst wrote:
>
>> PDF attached.
>>

>> On Feb 12, 2007, at 21:03, Dick Hardt wrote:
>>
>>> actually I have not looked at it since it is not in a standard
>>> format
>>> -- perhaps you can make a PDF and send that out?

>> Johannes Ernst
>> NetMesh Inc.
>>

>>  http://netmesh.info/jernst

Johannes Ernst