[OpenID board] Agenda for 12/20/2007 ...

Dick Hardt dick at sxip.com
Wed Dec 19 21:40:40 UTC 2007

Last week I sent out an email summarizing last weeks meeting and this
weeks meeting to have the meeting this week at 11AM. (I must have
misunderstood Drummond's email about his availability -- I thought he
did NOT have a call this week)

As no one said anything otherwise, I assumed we were on for 11AM this
week, so I have booked a lunch meeting tomorrow. I can be at the
start of a noon call, but will have to cut it quit short.

-- Dick