[OpenID board] Agenda for 12/20/2007 ...

Scott Kveton scott at kveton.com
Tue Dec 18 00:07:46 UTC 2007

As an example, Bill's is:

"Executive Direct of Commercial Internet Exchange (CIX) Association;
Sr. VP of Business Development for mecklerMedia; Cheif Policy Officer
and Evangelist for RealNames Corp.; Executive VP of Opinity Corp.; PhD
in Administration and Policy Analysis and Master's Degree in
Philosophy from Stanford University; plus extensive experience
creating information technology policies."

Yours should be of this form.

- Scott