[OpenID board] Agenda for 12/20/2007 ...

Scott Kveton scott at kveton.com
Mon Dec 17 23:39:51 UTC 2007

Hi Everybody,

Thursday will be our last board meeting for 2007 and we're hoping to
accomplish quite a bit.  The agenda is as follows:

* General business (minutes, finance update, etc)
* Vote on final IPR policy
* Committee reports - Finance, trademark and
* Vote on conflict of interest and anti-trust policies

Its Monday and I want to ask folks how we're doing on the IPR ... does
anyone think we won't be in a position to vote on the IPR policy this
Thursday?  If so, speak up and let's get things finished up.

Call in information:

1-309-946-5000 (Midwest)

Participant Access Code:

988390