[OpenID board] Agenda for 8/30/2007 ...

Martin Atkins mart at degeneration.co.uk
Thu Aug 30 18:02:19 UTC 2007

Scott Kveton wrote:
> Hi Everybody,
>
> Looking forward to the call on Thursday.
>
> * General business (approve minutes, updates to agenda, etc)
> * Discuss accountant needs (if necessary) - Scott
> * Discuss legal fees and by-law changes - Scott
> * IPR update - David
> * Marketing update - Dick
>
> Let me know if there is anything else,

Sorry for the late addition, but as I noted in a separate email some of
the active sub-committees are a bit fuzzy and undocumented right now, so
I propose that we set aside a small amount of time to straighten out who
exactly is on which committee, the specific goals of each committee and
then finally actually vote to adopt all of this stuff just so we can be
sure it's all official.

Hopefully this should be reasonably straightforward and not eat up too
much time, as it's really just confirming things we've previously agreed.

Cheers,
Martin