[OpenID board] Committees on the wiki

Martin Atkins mart at degeneration.co.uk
Thu Aug 30 17:59:29 UTC 2007

Johannes Ernst wrote:
> Could somebody in the know update this?
>
> http://openid.net/wiki/index.php/OpenID_Foundation/Committees
>
> I learned today on the call that I'm not one of the people in the know
> ;-) I'd like to delegate my knowing to that page ;-)

I've gone through the old minutes and filled in as much information as I
can find, and then fleshed it out a bit more from my memory.
Unfortunately, some of these committees were formed ad-hoc and were
never really motioned/voted for in a meeting (as far as I can tell,
anyway) so the details in the minutes are incomplete.

I suggest that we set aside some time in the meeting today to straighten
this all out. It shouldn't take too long to figure out who is on which
committee and actually vote on it to make it official. I'll then publish
the definitive info in the minutes and update the Committees page on the
wiki.