[OpenID board] Agenda for 8/16/2007 ...

Bill Washburn billhwashburn at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 14 18:36:18 UTC 2007

Hi Johannes--

Hi Johannes,

At this point I would be happy to "play" with the budget numbers, if it is needed.  But, I'm thinking a couple of board members might want to talk about this with me.

As things stand now, IMO at least, things seem more or less strongly positive financially in terms of our earlier projections and we may even
generate a bit of a ground swell to join the foundation if we start
working in parallel on a few things.

I'll write about "working in parallel" right away.

cheers,
-bill