[OpenID board] IPR Policy and Process Proposal

Scott Kveton scott at janrain.com
Tue Apr 24 13:02:17 UTC 2007

I think we need a certain level of complexity ... However, it doesn't mean
we can't message to the wider community in blog posts, etc about what the
gist of the IPR policy is.  I'd be more than happy to do this if someone
could come up with a bullet list of things we're trying to accomplish here.
This is a "good thing" IMHO but its important that we make it clear that
there is more to it than just the simple summary we give them.

Just a thought,

- Scott