[OpenID board] Getting on track for IIW ...

Bill Washburn billhwashburn at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 21 02:19:00 UTC 2007

Yes,  we did talk, and indeed I'm entirely ready to step in to the ED role right away.

here are a few immediate things:

1) Given that we've not really heard from everybody on the board yet on this thread, I'd suggest that David go ahead and send an email to the list so that it can be dealt with now.

2) David and Gabe are the IPR subcommittee per se, as I recall, and Drummond is commenting as a "legal hobbyist" ... so ...

*  I think we need the IPR subcommittee to get the Microsoft/Ron Moore draft IPR policy/position/statement in "good enough" shape that it can be shared with other interested parties including as you all suggest???
    --EFF,
    --Berkman?
    --Stanford Internet Project?
    --Verisign,
    --perhaps... AOL,

3) I work with AterWynne to get the OIDF legal incorporation paperwork completed and filed asap...
    - Articles of Incorporation
    - First version of the bylaws

4) line up a list of early and preferably enthusiastic OpenID members, donors, and sponsors...

5)  please add to the list....

cheers,
-bill