[OpenID board] Updated Funding Proposal

Recordon, David drecordon at verisign.com
Fri Apr 13 20:21:02 UTC 2007

So then you'd propose to use the text Drummond wrote?  Just trying to
understand what text I should be using. :)

It is proposed that board members server for two years and for elections
held annually, so no more than half the board turns over in any single
election. From the date of formal creation of this organization, three
of
the founding board members (chosen via a random method) will serve for
one
year, and the balance for two years. It is envisioned that a Nominations
and
Elections committee will be formed prior to each election, chaired by
either
the Chair or Vice-Chair of the board (whomever's term is not ending).
This
committee is charged with making nominations and recommending if the
size of
the board should be changed.