[OpenID board] Funding Proposal

Recordon, David drecordon at verisign.com
Mon Apr 9 19:44:09 UTC 2007

Hey all,
This morning Bill, Artur, and I finally got a chance to sit down and put
together another funding proposal for the organization.  This document
was based upon the approach Dick proposed [1] as well as the OCO Charter
sent to the general@ list [2].

Certainly looking for feedback and thoughts, happy to give others
editing rights on the wiki page if you send me your OpenID.  Once again,
sorry for how long this took us to take on this work.

http://daveman692.schtuff.com/oidf_proposal

--David

[1] http://openid.net/pipermail/board/2007-March/000071.html
[2] http://openid.net/pipermail/general/2007-February/001550.html
(charter attached since it seems it wasn't archived)