[OpenID board] Further discussion ...

Drummond Reed drummond.reed at cordance.net
Mon Apr 9 18:11:48 UTC 2007

I have the OASIS XRI/XDI TC telecon from 10-noon PT on Thursday, and have a
meeting I can't move from 9:30-1PM on Wed. I could do post-1PM PT on Wed. or
the standard noon Thursday time slot or anything later.

Again, I apologize profusely for missing what was obviously an important
meeting last Thursday. When my plane was cancelled it sent everything
spinning.

=Drummond