[OpenID board] Further discussion ...

Drummond Reed drummond.reed at cordance.net
Fri Apr 6 19:27:20 UTC 2007

+1. I'm sorry that incredible flight hassles yesterday prevented me both
from attending the board call and attending the later call that Scott and
Bill and David set up. It was just not a great day to fly.

But I am supportive of seeing both proposals fleshed out and put up for
community input. I will try to circle back with David and Bill on the
donation-based model.

=Drummond