Ticket Received - specs Digest, Vol 96, Issue 1

Team at TruBrain team at trubrain.com
Tue Mar 7 12:06:53 UTC 2017

 Dear Openid-specs,  We would like to acknowledge that we have received your request and a ticket has been created. A support representative will be reviewing your request and will send you a personal response.(usually within 24 hours).  To view the status of the ticket or add comments, please visit  https://trubrain.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1908  Thank you for your patience.  Sincerely, TruBrain Support Team