Proposal for a new OIDF working group: Mobile Profile for OpenID Connect

David Pollington dpollington at gsma.com
Fri Mar 7 11:03:29 UTC 2014

Hi all,

Following discussions at the joint OIDF/GSMA workshop in London earlier this week, I'd like to formally propose the formation of a new OIDF working group focused on the development of a mobile profile for OpenID Connect.

A Charter for the new working group can be found here<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1db3VghN816qEGkXct44FNqbcVwHdCBJzb9iERqdvz8Y/edit>.  If anyone has problems accessing this document please let me know.

Kind regards,

David

David Pollington | Senior Director Technology | GSMA | dpollington at gsma.com  | +44 7771 775063 | @pollington | Skype: pollingtond
7th Floor, 5 New Street Square, London EC4A 3BF | http://uk.linkedin.com/in/pollington

This email and its attachments are intended for the above named only and may be confidential. If they have come to you in error you must take no action based on them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone; please reply to this email or call +44 207 356 0600 and highlight the error.