[OIDFSC] Native application SSO Working Group

Nat Sakimura n-sakimura at nri.co.jp
Sun Jul 28 07:29:42 UTC 2013

Native Applications WG Web site has been set up at:

http://openid.net/wg/napps/

The repository is linked from there as well. However, that is a virtual
link to comply with the OpenID Process, and it would be easier for you to
work with https://bitbucket.org/openid/napps

Best,

Nat

Nat Sakimura (=nat)